Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bugaboo.

First of all, let me begin by saying that I am no writer.

But I do like to ramble and say quirky things that make no absolute sense.

Yet, here I am. The reality is that this is just rambling with the occasional hilarity that seems to shed the most unflattering tactics and everyday acts made by people, when they think that no one is watching. And like most ramblings, the truth may be stretched a bit because fictional details could only make this, oh so much more worthy of your attention. However, don't misunderstand me; I ramble base on what I see and interpret. The rest is just opinions meant to be questioned, laughed at, or even be confused by.

"Roses are red. Violets are blue! Faces like yours belong in the zoo! Don't be mad, I'll be there too...not in the cage, but laughing at you!"

*Hope that made you laugh as much as it made me choke on my cup of water, while chuckling.



No comments:

Post a Comment